MILLER MAC srls born in 2002, from the previous and long experience of its founders, is today a proven company specialized in the production of machinery and equipment "turnkey" for industrial grinding in various market. WOOD is the workhorse of our company annually brings great satisfaction in terms of novelty in our production both in the grinding, both in the pellet sector.
The range is broad and comprehensive, from grinders which reduce the various types of waste such as wood, plastic, electrical cables, paper and paperboard and other materials in particle sizes defined by interchangeable screens of various sizes; refiners, suitable for the reduction of previously waste ground, in a calibrated product from 2 to 15 mm; horizontal chippers, high-speed rotor machines for grinding of wastes of lenghts which can exceed even 6 meters as logs of wood, reduce the material in a more or less large size according to the requirements.
We have also implemented the grinding sector with hammer crushers, capable of reducing various types of waste such as wood, plastic, building bricks, aluminum cans, electronic cards, hard disk and other materials, in different size depending on the screen.
Last but not least, in the last years, Miller Mac has started the production of MACHINES AND COMPLETE PLANTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF PELLET; also here the range is wide, from the smallest CUS-20/single-block (180-250 kg/h) to the biggest CUS-100 (1,8-2,2 ton/h).
Production of "turnkey" machinery and plants for industrial grinding and pellet production.Product areas of application: wood, considered our workhorse, but also plastic, electrical cables, aluminum shavings, tires, hard disks, electronic boards, and more...
Our machines can be used for different applications:
- Production of wood chips and pellets for sustainable heating
- Production of sawdust for animal bedding
- Separation of nails and other ferrous materials
- Volumetric reduction of waste material for disposal
- Volumetric reduction of waste material for reintegration into the production cycle
Our highlights are:
- More than 20 years' experience in the field
- Wide range of machines suitable for small, medium and large productions
- Customization of the single machine or the complete plant
- Study and production of ad hoc machines, including non-standard machines
- 100% made in Italy production
- Professionalism and competence of our staff
- Possibility of seeing machines and plants in operation
- We export worldwide
- Supply of original spare parts
- After-sales service
MILLER MAC srls - Via Galileo Galilei, 167 - 35010 San Giorgio in Bosco (PD - ITALY)
Tel. +39 049-9401860 / +39 049-5996922